Talk to Us
Perfect Kitchen and Bath Designs: The Secret is in the Process
What is the perfect kitchen or bath design? There is no one answer. Kitchens and baths are part of your personal space so what is perfect for you may not be for your neighbor. Kitchens and baths need to function “perfectly” for you. So how is this accomplished?
The 6 Factors:
- Designing kitchens and baths involve you talking and the designer listening and asking questions.
- Determine your budget. You deserve choices and an experienced design team should offer you at least 3 budget choices, at different price points in line with your style.
- Kitchens and baths come in many styles, colors, and textures. What do you like? Bring ideas whether they are pictures from a magazine or an idea book in Houzz.
- Only after the designer understands your habits, needs, wants and budget should the designer start designing your kitchen or bath.
- Options for kitchens and baths include cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, countertop materials, appliances, and hardware. There are so many options for kitchens and baths that you need a knowledgeable designer to help you narrow and focus your search.
- If you have not decided on your wow factor, now is the time. All kitchens and baths have one. Again, an experienced designer can help you achieve your wow on your budget.
Teknika kitchen and bath designs are carefully developed in Chestertown so your space is fabulous for you.