We ask that you make an appointment with a designer for this initial consultation. That way we can be sure to give you our undivided attention to this important first meeting.
You and your designer will go over the following items:
- Kitchen and/or bath questionnaire designed to understand what you want and expect from your renovated space. The questions will include discussions of:
- Your family and lifestyle
- Your design style
- Mobility issues
- Storage requirements
- Room limitations to overcome and advantages to highlight
- Feature area/item
- Kitchen only projects
- Entertainment needs
- Dining needs
- An introduction to Teknika products and their benefits and differences.
- Budget, which your designer will introduce you to our exclusive bronze/silver/gold/platinum budget options program for you to decide your final budget based on your space and your choices.
- Design Process, which we will discuss in more detail so that you understand what to expect at every stage of your renovation.
The meeting should take between 1 – 1 ½ hours.