Philadelphia Kitchen Cabinetry
Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry where quality is key
Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry can be very basic, very custom or somewhere in the middle. Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry is built on centuries old details that will last a lifetime. Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry incorporates standard offerings as well as custom interiors designed for your lifestyle. How do you know what defines the particular needs of your Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry and the style you are hoping to portray?
- Step 1 – Determine what your existing Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry is missing. First, open each of your cabinet and make a list of what is stored. Second, create another list of all the other items stored in the attic, basement or laundry room that really belongs in your Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry. Lastly, contact Teknika Kitchens and Baths to schedule an appointment with a designer to discuss how to maximize your new Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry while staying within your budget.
- Step 2 – Once you determine what your present Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry is missing, it’s time to look at shelter magazines to determine the overall style and theme you want your new kitchen cabinetry to take on. Keep a file of photos from these magazines, circle features that are particularly of interest so you can explain in detail to your designer.
- Step 3 – Visit Teknika Kitchens and Baths and talk with an experienced kitchen cabinetry designer. During your meeting, your kitchen cabinetry designer will review your list of wants, wishes and needs for your Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry. You will discuss a variety of elements that will be incorporated into your Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry.
- Step 4 – Your Teknika Kitchens and Baths designer will transform all of the information collected into a preliminary plan and budget for your Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry. After several meetings and revisions, a final plan will be given to an experienced contractor who has worked with Teknika Kitchens and Baths and knows the differences between just any old cabinet and Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry.
- Step 5 – The magic begins! Sit back and watch the transformation of your old kitchen into the kitchen of your dreams and know that it will have quality constructed Philadelphia kitchen cabinetry, maximum storage and will last for years to come.