Teknika KItchens and Baths also provides our expertise in project management for any remodeling job where we provide the products. This involves ensuring that everyone involved in your renovation always has the latest and all information about your project. This service cuts down on project delays and costly mistakes. This service includes:
- Initial meeting with the contractors on site with plans to discuss the overall project scope
- Provide the contractor with final installation plans that include cabinet, plumbing, and electrical layouts
- Provide contractor, suppliers, and client with a detailed schedule
- Communicate with contractor and homeowner to update and revise schedule as needed.
- A minimum of weekly site visits to ensure progress and accuracy of installation and construction.
- Coordinate with contractor and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure that all elements are the homeowner wants, including but not limited to height and design of tile backsplashes, the location of outlets, style of light switches, etc.
- Create final punch list
- Act as a liaison between homeowner and contractor if problems/issues arise
- Continually monitor progress to ensure the project moves along as smoothly and expeditiously as possible
- Provide clear estimates and change orders including revised estimates as needed.
The cost for this service is 20% of the installation cost.